Imavita is proud to announce the acquisition of new Fluorescence Molecular Tomography imaging apparatus for the evaluation of its models.
Since october 2016, a Fluorescence Tomography system was acquired (FMT2500, Perkin Elmer). The FMT2500 fluorescence tomography imaging system provides the greatest utility of the FMT Systems with the ability to quantitate up to 2 fluorophores simultaneously. It comes with 2 excitation laser channels (680 & 750 nm).
This imaging modality will permit to generate non-invasive, deep tissue quantitative data for pre-clinical models in place at Imavita in Applications of interest.
The benefits of this in vivo imaging modality are:
- Easily and efficiently obtain calibrated quantitative data in preclinical models
- Measure and monitor multiple biological processes simultaneously
- Obtain functional and biological data to improve study designs and enhance decision making
- Generate 3D, information-rich results
- Complement the molecular functional findings of fluorescence imaging with other anatomical and/or functional modalities like CT, MRI, PET and
- Deepen understanding of disease mechanisms, disease progression and therapeutic responses
- Manage costs and capture time course data by avoiding sacrifice of animal models
For more informations, do not hesitate to contact us.